Details on In-Person Services
We are currently holding in-person services at the Bear Campus on Sundays at 9 AM and 11 AM! No reservations are needed. Before attending, take a minute to read the, "Key Things to Remember" bullets below! If you are healthy and feel safe to go into public while practicing COVID courtesies, please join us! Otherwise, we encourage you to worship with us at home through our church online platform at Live.LoveOfChristChurch.org. (Note, KidVenture services are online only.)
Key Things to Remember about Our In-Person Services
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to service start, so everyone can get seated while maintaining social distancing.
- Face mask will be required while entering, exiting, and inside the building (exception, mask may be removed during the message, if you remain seated).
- Please maintain 6-foot social distancing.
- Avoid physical contact (no handshakes, hugs or fist bumps).
- Seating is spaced out in the auditorium and we clean common areas between services, in compliance with government guidelines.
- We will not have our KidVenture Children’s Ministry at this time, but encourage families to continue to nurture their children's faith through our KidVenture online experiences here: LoveOfChristChurch.org/Children.
- Children are welcome to attend in-person services but must stay with a parent or guardian at all times. Children who attend will receive a packet with activities to help them stay engaged during the service.