December 11 | Bear and Middletown
One of the greatest responsibilities we have as parents is to help our children find faith in Jesus Christ! If you are a parent and you want to commit to raise your child in the ways of the Lord, sign up to participate in Baby Dedication!
Celebrate Christmas with Us!
December 18, 23-24 & 25
This Christmas, we've got 3 ways to celebrate the Joy that Jesus brought into the world!
- December 18: Christmas Services: Hang around after the services and enjoy cider donuts and hot coffee, while you fellowship with others! (Regularly scheduled services)
- December 23 & 24: Candlelight Services: Enjoy a traditional candlelight service and stop by our hot chocolate bar, with all the fixins & a few goodies too!
- Dec 23: 6:30-7:30 PM, Bear Campus
- Dec 24: 5-6 PM, Middletown Campus
- Dec 24: 4-5 PM, Bear Campus
- December 25: Christmas Services Online: Gather your family around for a casual service, from the Pearson's home to your home!